Foil Mylar l Balloons ship flat (un-inflated) l Self Sealing l Helium or Fill with Air & Hang
Children under 8 years can choke or suffocate on un-inflated or broken balloons. Adult supervision required. Keep un-inflated balloons from children. Discard broken balloons at once.
Foil balloons may conduct electricity. Do not use near electricity nor release helium filled balloons or release near power lines. Use only non-metallic ribbon and attach the balloon to a weight to keep it from floating away.
We Ship From our partyHAUS Shop in USA
- Orders ship same day or next day during normal business hours Monday-Friday (excluding public holidays)
- We ship from Bozeman, Montana, USA
- Please leave is a note at checkout of your party date so we can assist with on time deliveries
- $5.95 Flat Rate Shipping with USPS First Class 3-5 business days (estimated)
- US Postal Service (USPS) shipping is estimated delivery only:
- First Class: 3- 5 business days estimate
- Priority: 2-3 business days estimate and includes insurance
- UPS and FedEx Shipping:
- We offer 3 Business Day, 2 Business Day and Next Business Day Overnight Shipping options.
- Saturday delivery is available but needs to be specifically selected.
- Same Day Shipping Cut Off: 3pm MST
- US and FedEx Guarantee Shipping on Overnight Services Only
- UPS Ground
- 3-5 Business Days
- This shipping option is by truck, so some delays may occur. We do not recommend this option as an expedited shipping option unless you live near us in Montana & area.
- We ship flat rate USPS International Air Mail to Canada for $18.50 USD
- If you require tracking, insurance or quicker shipping, please select UPS or FedEx expedited shipping options at checkout
- Canada buyers are responsible for any customs, duties and/or import taxes that may apply
- We ship with USPS International Air Mail at current International rates based on cubic weight
- USPS first class international mail does not provide tracking or insurance and transit times are estimated. If you require tracking, insurance or quicker shipping, please select UPS or DHL expedited shipping options at checkout
- International buyers (outside USA) are responsible for any customs, duties and/or import taxes that may apply
- partyHAUS is not responsible for lost packages or packages returned due to failure to pay import taxes. All package contents are labeled as "merchandise" on customs forms along with their full retail paid value
We want you to be happy with your order so we offer a 100% Satisfaction guarantee. If for any reason you would like to return an item, we have a 30-day return policy from receipt of the item. All we ask is that goods are returned to us unused and in their original unopened packaging.
Any damaged or incorrectly delivered items must be reported to us within 6 days of delivery. We are happy to offer an exchange, credit, or full refund (less packaging and delivery costs) to the original payment method.
Please Note: we will cannot accept returns for personalized or handmade products unless they have been damaged in transit. Sale items and items that have been specially ordered are also non-refundable. Items that are not in their original condition or are missing parts are also not eligible for a refund.
Unfortunately, we are currently unable to cover return postage costs. All refunds, therefore, are made minus original postage and packaging costs. Postage and packaging costs are NOT refundable. We will make refunds back to the original method of payment.
Should you wish to return an item, please call us at +1.435.671.8437 or email email@example.com with the following information:
Contact Telephone or Email address
Reason for the return
Once we have received these details, we will then process your return and supply you with return details.
We do not refund for damaged balloons due to improper inflation.
Due to recent covid delays, UPS and FedEx are only guaranteeing overnight shipping within USA. Other forms of expedited shipping may not be guaranteed and UPS and FedEx may not refund shipping costs for late deliveries